Wilmar International is a global company, which means we have many "sister" manufacturing sites around the world who manufacture Oleochemicals. Two manufacturing sites in particular, are close at hand in Malaysia and Indonesia. The Oleochemicals range of products’ fits closely to our Australian and New Zealand customers’ who manufacture cleaning , personal care, chemical, food, pharmaceutical and healthcare, mining, surface coatings, lubricant, animal feeds, and agriculture products.
Oleochemicals are all derivatives of vegetable oils
- Fractionated Fatty Acids : Oleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Capric Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid
- Use of Fatty Acids is very diverse and there are many applications in all our markets
- Distilled Fatty Acids
- Coconut Distilled and Palm Kernel Distilled options. Uses include: as an ingredient in agriculture, personal care and many other formulations.
- Refined Glycerine
- There are many uses for glycerine including: food (link to brochure) , pharmaceuticals, an ingredient in processing aids for mining, and cosmetic moisturisers
- Fatty Alcohols
- Used in cosmetic formulations and to manufacture surfactants
- Methyl Esters
- Uses include: as an ingredient in cleaning products, lubricants, defoamers, wetting agents
- Tocopherol Natural Vit E
- These Natural Vitamin E ingredients are made from Soyabean Oil and are used in Food and Pharmaceutical applications
- Esters : MCT, IPP, IPM, IPL
- Medium Chain Triglycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate. Uses include: as an ingredient in personal care lotions including sunscreen, MCT as a nutritional energy source and in lubrication formulations
- Soap Noodles and finished Soap Bars
- Soap noodles for high end soap bars like translucent soaps and high lather, as well as laundry soaps
- Dimer Acid
- Used in adhesives, surfactants and lubricants
We have options for supply in bulk, IBCs, drums, bags as relevant; for supply in liquid, solid, flake or beads.
Please contact us on 02 9235 8980 to discuss this range of vegetable based ingredients, our sustainability (http://www.wilmar-international.com/sustainability/) or a special blend you may require.